Thursday, November 3, 2011

Color Inspiration Challenge #164


Hey stampers!!! Can you believe a month has passed since the last Stamping 411 Color Inspiration Challenge? Time sure does fly.....especially this time of year!!! Halloween has passed us, and now our thoughts are moving towards Thanksgiving, Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa and the New Year.

Every year at this time, I tell myself to get a jump start on my own Christmas cards. I'm so busy designing cards for my classes, that I often wait to the last minute to get my own cards stamped and mailed. Will I do better this year? Probably not! Life seems even crazier this year!!! But, I'll get them done even if I need to burn the midnight oil.



I often come up with some wild color combinations, but holiday nostalgia makes me gravitate towards the traditional. This color combination screams Christmas to me, but it also works perfectly for non-holiday cards as well. Who doesn't love a gorgeous red flower bloom with it's shiny greenery? The dark chocolate offsets the brightness of the red and green perfectly.

This month's colors are Riding Hood Red, Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso.

There's a Linky Tool at the bottom of this post so you can link your project's web address to this post. We'd love to see what you've made with this color combination.

1 comment: