Thursday, March 10, 2011

Color Inspiration #152



Here's a fact about me.......I love purple. When Stampin' Up! announced their newest set of In Colors this past summer, I jumped for joy when there was a brand new purple. It's called Concord Crush, and it's rich and gorgeous.....just like a concord grape!

For this week's color inspiration challenge, I thought I would work with Concord Crush, So Saffron and Pear Pizzazz. I love these colors together! The softness of the yellow tones down the intensity of the purple, and the green is just yummy!


For my sample card I pulled out a stamp set I haven't played with in forever. It's called Happy Together, and it's a Sale-a-bration freebie! The partridges just make me smile! They look like they are having a grand 'ol time together!

We'd love for you to have a grand 'ol time playing with these colors. If you decide to play along, please link your project's web address to our blog using the Linky Tool at the bottom of this post.

Card Recipe
stamps: Happy Together
paper: Whisper White, So Saffron, Concord Crush, Level 1 hostess set designer series paper pack
ink: Concord Crush
accessories: Certainly Celery 1/4" grosgrain, Subtles buttons, Stampin' Write Markers (So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Tangerine Tango), Scallop Edge Border Punch


2 comments:

  1. Oh Patti -- these colors are right up my alley -- can't wait to try them! Thanks for the inspiration! Blessings, Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN card!! It makes me smile. :)

    ReplyDelete