Thursday, December 16, 2010

Color Inspiration #146


Howdy friends! Are you ready for a new color challenge? I kept it pretty easy this week. You know.......a no stress kinda color challenge!!! I don't know about you........but I am kinda stressing about the holidays. I feel REALLY behind!!!

When I am stressing out, I try to head to my Stampin' Studio to stamp just for fun. Not for my Christmas cards......not for a specific person.......just to play and get lost in my own thoughts!!!



This week's colors are Bravo Burgandy, More Mustard and Night of Navy!!! The colors are rich and regal. You could definitely make a holiday card.......but it would work equally as well for a fabulous "guy" card!!

I hope these colors send you off to your stamping area and inspire you to create.....not for a specific occasion.......just for fun!!!!

I know things are crazy busy this week, but if you can find the time to share your project on the Stamping 411 blog, we'd LOVE to see it.

Just use the Linky Tool below to link your project's web address to our blog.

Until next time.....Happy Stamping everyone!

1 comment: