Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stampers Showcase for sketch 104

What a talented bunch! It was so difficult to decide which entries to pick for this week's submissions. Below are our operator picks for this week.

Saturday morning we will have another fun sketch to play along with and it will also be a "special" week, so make sure you check back and play along. You might win a fun prize!

We hope that you enjoy playing along. If you are having fun with the operators, please leave us a comment and let us know! :)








3 comments:

  1. Yay!! I am sooo excited to have made the Stampers Showcase. Looking forward to the next sketch!

    Thank you Operators!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, yeah, I've made it to the Stampers Showcase. FUN, FUN, FUN!! Thank you operators!
    I cannot wait untill the next sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy to see one of my best friend's card on the site today. She always does a great job on all her creations. Way to go Janelle!!!

    ReplyDelete